The Jim and Pam Mullen THCAS Study Abroad Scholarship
This scholarship provides funding for students in majors within the Thomas Harriot College of Arts and Sciences for study abroad.
Students interested in studying abroad in calendar year 2019 – SPRING, SUMMER or FALL semesters should apply to this opportunity.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to study abroad in the next academic year? Your study can be a single semester, a full year, or over the summer.
- What is the name of the program for which you are applying and what country or counties will be visited?
- How will this study abroad experience advance your personal, professional, and educational journey?
- Have you previously traveled outside of the United States? If yes, please list the countries visited, dates of travel, and purpose of the travel.
- Please request a reference letter from someone that can speak to your skills and abilities. This letter will help the scholarship review committee make recipient selections. You should notify this individual to ensure they are willing to provide a reference for you and then let them know to expect an email from the ECU scholarship system. You are responsible for ensuring your reference provider completes this request.