The Thomas W. Rivers Foreign Exchange Scholarship
The Thomas W. Rivers Study Abroad Award provides support for current ECU students who wish to advance their knowledge in their individual fields through participation in research and/or coursework abroad. Applications will be considered for calendar year 2019 travel (spring, summer or fall terms).
- Supplemental Questions
- Tell the review committee about your study abroad plans.
- What is the full name of the study abroad program for which you have applied or will apply?
- What is the length of your program? (Academic year, Semester, Summer, Spring or Winter Break)
- Will you receive academic credit for the abroad experience?
- Have you studied a foreign language? Is the study of a foreign language a component of the study abroad program for which you are applying?
- Have you previously traveled outside of the United States? If yes, please list the countries visited, dates of travel, and purpose of the travel.
- Please describe how you think the study abroad experience will advance your personal and academic objectives.
- Are you an EC Scholar?