The Charlie and Nancy E. Bedford Study Abroad Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all students to support study abroad opportunities. Preference will be given to students studying in Strasbourg, France during the SPRING semester.
Recipients must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 and demonstrated financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select the term of your proposed trip.
- What is the name of the program for which you are applying and what country or countries will be visited?
- Describe how this study abroad experience fits into your personal , professional, and academic goals. (Minimum 200 words - Maximum 500 words).
- Have you previously traveled outside of the United States? If yes, please list the countries visited, dates of travel, and purpose of the travel.
- Please request a reference letter from someone that can speak to your skills and abilities. This letter will help the scholarship review committee make recipient selections. You should notify this individual to ensure they are willing to provide a reference for you and then let them know to expect an email from the ECU scholarship system. You are responsible for ensuring your reference provider completes this request.