The International Studies in India Scholarship
This scholarship is available to students planning to study abroad in India with East Carolina University in the 2019 calendar year. Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Scholarship is open to all majors.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to study abroad in the 2017-2018 school year and will your program be based in India or another country in which Indian religions predominate?
- Will your study abroad program focus on a multi-cultural or multi-religious environment?
- What is the name of the program for which you are applying and what country or counties will be visited?
- Please describe how you think the study abroad experience will advance your personal and academic objectives.
- Have you previously traveled outside of the United States? If yes, please list the countries visited, dates of travel, and purpose of the travel.
- Please request a reference letter from someone that can speak to your skills and abilities. This letter will help the scholarship review committee make recipient selections. You should notify this individual to ensure they are willing to provide a reference for you and then let them know to expect an email from the ECU scholarship system. You are responsible for ensuring your reference provider completes this request.
- Show 1 more